Our public workshops and certificate program in Appreciative Inquiry and the Practice of Positive Change provide leaders and change agents with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to adapt and apply Appreciative Inquiry to their work. Our core workshops are:
- The Power of Appreciative Inquiry (formerly Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry)
- Applications of Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Coaching
- Appreciative Inquiry Summit Workshop
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
- Cultivating Strengths with Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Alchemy: A Spiritual Retreat with Diana Whitney (previously called Being Appreciative Inquiry Spiritual Retreat)
Welcome to our learning community. We look forward to seeing you in one of our Colorado-based workshops soon. Or visit our Corporate website for programs in other parts of the United States, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Singapore.
We regularly design and deliver educational programs, workshops and seminars for our clients:
- We facilitate company wide workshops as part of large-scale change efforts. As a strategy for organization development education builds commitment by ensuring that people have the knowledge and skills needed to contribute their best to the goals of the organization. We can assess your positive core and turn it into practical training to help your function or whole organization build and sustain high performance.
- We build relational capacity and organizational resiliency across generations, functions and levels. Today’s workforce is highly diverse and each sub-group comes to work with its own way language and ways of doing things. Training is a highly effective tool for building relationships and creating a shared way of working. We can help you learn about and align the strengths and know how of your diverse workforce.
- We create learning organizations and inspire unprecedented innovation. Collaborative learning forums and creative think tank sessions can open the door to knowledge creation, exploration and experimentation, which are needed to foster a learning culture and drive successful innovation. We offer highly creative, collaborative learning experiences, which stimulate new ways of working and result in successful innovation in products, and services.
- We develop new paradigm leadership capacities. The world of work has changed. Approaches to leadership that served well in the past do not address the challenges of our time. Appreciative Leadership does. It is a philosophy and a set of strategies that give rise to relational practices applicable across industries, sectors and arenas of collaborative action. We provide a full compliment of Appreciative Leadership workshops and programs, from one day to two- years, to build new paradigm leadership awareness and capacities.
No group is too small or too large for learning. We are happy to adapt Appreciative Inquiry and Appreciative Leadership to meet the needs of your organization or community. Some of the specialty areas for which we have tailored our work include: Management, Selling, Community Service, Health Care, Education, Human Resources and Faith Based Organizations.
Appreciative Leadership Trainings
We offer a series of educational programs to support the development of leadership capacities in organizations and communities.
Appreciative Leadership Development Program (ALDP)©
A fully affirmative four-day session focused on building awareness of strengths and leadership high performance patterns. This workshop is an opportunity for new leaders and leaders in transition to create a clear, positive vision and path forward for leadership and life success.
Appreciative Leadership in Practice
Offered as one-day modules, these practice-oriented workshops can be mixed and matched to meet your organization’s needs. Choose one to target a specific skill and build capacity. Choose five or more and create a comprehensive program to build skills in the innovative practices needed to transform your leadership style and organization culture. Some of the many Appreciative Leadership Practices we teach include: The Art of the Question, Strengths Spotting, Root Cause of Success Analysis, Appreciative Interviewing, Story Telling, Flipping Problems, Appreciative Strategic Planning, Triple Bottom Line Decision Making, and Appreciative Coaching.
Leading with Positive Power
A series of four workshops this program takes participants on the journey of leadership, from self-awareness, to building skills, to practical applications. It begins with the ALDP© and ends with a practicum in community service. Each session is four days and has both pre-work and follow-up work. The four workshops are:
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
- Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Change
- Appreciative Leadership in Practice
- Practicum in Positive Community Service